Monday, November 26, 2007

Tis the Season to go shopping...don't you don't even even have to leave home


I was at the Walmart in Oshkosh where the women were fighting over the items that they wanted on Nov. 23rd. It was ludicrous! Didn't the women know that they could have turned on their computer and bought whatever they wanted with no pushing and shoving? In today's world of technology, you can find virtually everything on the web. I google all the time when I have a question.

1 comment:

kbricko said...

Marilyn,
I thought you were a person with a level head. WHAT were you doing shopping on Black Friday?! You could not pay me enough money or give me free things to go out on that day! My sister does and tells me horror stories every year, but she is a die-hard shopper. I don't use the Internet yet to buy my gifts; I usually do it after classes, as it gets closer to the Day!
God Bless you and I hope you didn't get injured (physically or mentally!)
Kim :)
By the way the girls are beautiful!!!