Well with all the snow that we received, it slowed a lot of us down! It has given me some much needed time that I can use to get caught up with my technology assignments. I am enjoying this class and really learning some quality information that will definitely be useful in my future!!
The 'researching the Internet' assignment took a long time but really helped me to learn some new sites that I did not know was out there. I explored each of them to some extent and definitely know which ones I really like and am going to explore even more!!
I think learning the Internet is very important for young learners to get them ready to be able to compete globally when they get older. There are a lot of people yet who do not understand the Internet and are petrified of it so they do not utilize it like the are able. When I took over my job last summer, I had just convinced the old director to use the computer for more than making lists and letters for the parents let alone hooking up to the Internet. She was very afraid of the Internet because she did not know how to use it and only heard horror stories about how your personal information can be stolen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment