I am really enjoying our computer class and when I learn something new....I can't wait to share it.
It is a little daunting to know that I am learning what thrid graders are learning but 'better late than never.'
Our students need to know how to use technology to be able to excel in their education. It is never too early to get the children interested in using the computer and teaching them how to use it correctly. Safety is one of the biggest concerns for children on the internet. I have had some instances myself where I have went to a sight expecting to view one thing and being shocked by what was really on the site.
Children absorb information at an early age and with regular exposure they learn to remember what they have learned.
The internet is changing rapidly and while something may be up and running today, it may be gone tomorrow so users needs to be actively learning how to search the internet for valuable, accurate information daily.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Interesting to know.
Post a Comment