Sunday, November 18, 2007

Holidays are coming!!


Can you believe it, Thanksgiving is just around the corner!! With all the hustle and bustle, let us not forget to give thanks for what we have during this time!!
Christmas is real soon, it is my favorite time of the year because of all the color!
Speaking of color, I decided to give myself a boost and had my hair done on an impulse. I was surprised that my husband liked the color!! He did not like the back of my head where the hair is styled in a messy type of style though. He said that it looked like I had bed head!!

3 comments:

kbricko said...

Marilyn, Your hair looked awesome Tuesday night. As for your husband he will get used to it. If not, Oh, Well! It is your head. I have noticed that you have not posted any articles or replied to other people for this class. I don't know how they are going to grade on this and they have not reminded people about this, but you should get going on it. I miss seeing you in the other classes and hope that things are going well enough for you to join us next term.
Kim :)
Oh, yeah! Vicki says "Hi" and wants to know when we are all getting together again.

Sharon said...

Marilyn,
I had heard the buzz about your "cool" new hair but hadn't seen it until I checked out your blog. It looks awesome! You look so cute! I really like your blog. I wish I could figure out how to post a picture. Mine just won't go in there.
Sharon

Liberty said...

Great hair !! I should add some more pictures to my blog but I get scared that my picture is displayed throuhout the world you look great I can't wait to see the new dew in person!Maybe I will get new hair then i can show and tell on my blogg as well!